- This event has passed.
2018 Chicago Marathon
October 7, 2018
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is a popular race for area runners. The event occurs on Sunday, October 7, 2018. Please prepare well in advance for a safe run and peak performance. The club offers clinics and other learning opportunities to help give you every opportunity to make your marathon run a successful one.On the day of the event, a perk of membership is the usage of the Hospitality Room. For the latest race information, be sure to visit the official Chicago Marathon event website.
Save the Dates
Thinking about running the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon? Mark your calendars for some important upcoming deadlines and race week dates:
- Guaranteed entry application opens: Tuesday, October 24 (10 a.m. U.S. Central Time)
- Non-guaranteed entry application opens: Tuesday, October 31 (10 a.m. U.S. Central Time)
- Application window closes: Thursday, November 30 (2 p.m. U.S. Central Time)
- Application drawing: December 12
- Abbott Health & Fitness Expo: Friday, October 5 and Saturday, October 6*
- Race day: Sunday, October 7
*Runners are required to pick up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Application
Runners from across the country and around the world unite on the streets of Chicago every October to conquer 26.2 miles and call themselves Bank of America Chicago Marathon finishers! Don’t miss your opportunity to toe the line on Sunday, October 7.
Runners will have access to guaranteed or non-guaranteed entry applications.
- Applications for guaranteed entries will be available from October 24 to November 30
- Applications for non-guaranteed entries will be available from October 31 to November 30
For more information on the 2018 application click here.
Photos provided courtesy of the Bank of America Chicago
- October 7, 2018
- Rick Johnson