Here’s What You Need to Know
Membership dues are based on the calendar year.
Bonus! New runners who register for membership after mid-October get the benefit of 14 and a half months of membership for the coming year.
Existing members will receive a number of email reminders to renew their membership for the coming year in order to continue to be ACTIVE members in the new year.
Read on to learn more about the benefits of membership. Your membership in the Glen Ellyn Runners is appreciated!
Club Membership Benefits:
- Speed work training sessions led by experienced coaches
- Access to all Glen Ellyn Runner training programs*
- Discounts at participating area running stores
- Gatorade and water stations for training program group runs
- Free educational clinics on running related topics
- Run on the Illinois Prairie Path, a 61 mile multi-use limestone trail
- Membership Perks Gift (pickup at any Sunday Fun Run once the perk is made available, 2 perks provided with the Family Membership)
- Chicago Marathon Hospitality Room at the Congress Plaza Hotel pre/post marathon
* All training programs include pace groups, clinics, and sports drinks
Membership Chair: Nanette Bauer – [email protected]
Annual Membership Fees: The Fees remain the same great value of $52 per year for a single membership and $78 per year for a family up to four people living in the same household
Questions / Issues: If you are unable to register in this manner, contact Nanette to make other arrangements.
Refer a Friend: If you know of a friend, family member, work associate who might be interested in joining, please email them this link and invite them to come out as our guest one Sunday morning or have them contact Nanette with any questions. The more runners, the more fun!
Glen Ellyn Runners vs. Other Clubs
|Feature||Other Clubs||Glen Ellyn Runners Club|
|Training Programs||Extra $$||Included|
|Sports Drinks every 3 miles||N/A||Included|
|Training Program Clinics||Extra $$||Included|
|Coached Interval Training||Extra $$||Included|
|Pace Groups||Extra $$||Included|
|“Hospitality Room” at Chicago Marathon||Extra $$||Included|
|Crushed limestone running surface||?||Included|